In absence of
circulatory turbulence,
breast neoplasms
can flourish
in the fertile
osteoid microenvironment.
An intimate relationship forms
between local and invasive cells.
The former nurtures
the progression and expansion
of the tumour,
and the latter encourages
the activation and proliferation
of local cells.
This vicious cycle
of uncontrolled growth
is what we know as
metastatic bone cancer.
Approximate run time: 30 seconds
In this segment, I plan to have the camera rotate around the factors released by both the osteoblasts and the cancer cells. At the moment, the osteoblasts and tumour mass scrolling across the screen is only a place holder. I will hopefully animate these soon to give you a better sense of what it is that I'm trying to achieve. Note too that the factors aren't yet included.
UPDATE 09/12/08
I have updated the video, and the factors have been included. I've also added some backgrounds etc, and the movements a smoothed a little.
Segment 2 Scene 2 - Microenvironment
No comments:
Post a Comment