Monday, November 30, 2009

SEGMENT 6 SCENE 1 - CONCLUSION

In metastatic bone cancer,

pain does not simply

come from a single source.

Various stresses, be they

mechanical or chemical,

layer upon each other

to create a severe

and unmanageable neuropathy.

Owing to the plasticity

of neurons, pathological

changes soon extend from here

to the central nervous system.

And, to think that

all this starts

with a few cells.

Approximate run time: 31 seconds

UPDATE 09/12/12
So here's the final leg of the film. This segment was animated for the old script. So it WILL BE CHANGED as well. I need to go back to the drafting table and try and tie in the CNS and spinal cord a little more...

But what I have here at the moment, is an attempt to bridge the intro and the end. We start off will a few cells, so I wanted to end on that note. It felt a little... unresolved when I had originally ended with a scene of utter chaos - with nociceptive factors everywhere and things firing like crazy...

Segment 6 Scene 1

No comments: